Based on your answers, we recommend that you submit this particular piece of work to the International Congress of Applied Psychology and that you pick the stream of the conference that best suits the audience you want to reach.
- Click the link above
- Click "Submit Abstract"
- Click "I am an author"
- Scroll down to the section titled: 'Regular Congress Program Submission'
- Select the type of submission you would like to make: Printed Poster, Gimme 5s, Spoken Presentation, Symposium, Discussion Forum, Professional Development Workshop
- Hit Next
- Select "Program/Policy Abstract" or "Scientific Abstract"
- Hit Next
- When asked to select the primary division/section or thematic area for your submission, select: the section that is most relevant to your work.
- It will then ask you to pick three descriptors.
- You can also pick a second relevant area. We recommend picking the Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Section. This way, if the first section does not accept your paper or does not see it as relevant, they will bounce it over to our section for consideration.
- Proceed by clicking Next and you will be asked to enter your contact information and the specifics of your abstract.