Based on your answers, we recommend that you submit the piece of work that you have in mind to the International Congress of Applied Psychology and that you specifically submit it to the Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Issues Section of ICAP.
To submit your abstract, click the button below.
- Click the link above
- Click "Submit Abstract"
- Click "I am an author"
- Scroll down to the section titled: 'Regular Congress Program Submission'
- Select the type of submission you would like to make: Printed Poster, Gimme 5s, Spoken Presentation, Symposium, Discussion Forum, Professional Development Workshop
- Hit Next
- Select "Program/Policy Abstract" or "Scientific Abstract"
- Hit Next
- When asked to select the primary division/section or thematic area for your submission, select: "Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity" under the Equity, Diversity & Inclusion subheading.
- It will then ask you to pick three descriptors.
- You can also pick a second relevant area.
- Proceed by clicking Next and you will be asked to enter your contact information and the specifics of your abstract.